Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mission Accomplished!

This morning I finally produced a note, and circular breathed, and sustained the note!  

Other than that, the weather here is pretty unpredictable like in New England.  My roommate and I ventured to an outdoor market today where it was pouring rain and whipping wind.  However yesterday it was super sunny and nice outside.

The conservatory is starting to feel a little more comfortable.  It used to be hard to practice because the rooms felt foreign.  They're starting to feel a bit more like home.  Though, every practice room I go into, I do plunk out a few notes on the piano to see if it is tune.  And go figure, every piano in every practice room is in tune.  Its almost miraculous.

The other University kids come in about 6 days.  It will be nice to have more people around.

I've tried french fries and mayo.  I'm not a huge fan.

Tonight there is a recital of the flute students of one of the teachers here.  It should be fun and good.  

I don't have that much more to say except that I wish the sun would come out and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment